Depression can be challenging to deal with, so finding the right treatment is essential. Although depression is not “curable,” you can manage the symptoms to make your life easier.
Antidepressants are the first line of defense to combat depression. They usually take a few weeks to kick in before you start seeing changes.
Therapy is also a great help when it comes to dealing with depression. But there are also other ways to fight back against it.
At Interpersonal Psychiatry, we have a variety of services to help you manage your depression. We offer:
- Counseling and psychotherapy services
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- This type of therapy enables you recognize the negative thoughts and emotions you’re having and how they affect your behavior
- As you learn about how those negative feelings are affecting your daily life, we teach you techniques to help you manage them
- Psychiatric Medication management to help you in your journey with taking medication for your depression
- Antidepressants help you deal with daily depression
- We won’t just give you your meds and leave you by yourself. We’ll make sure that you’re on a program tailored for you and guide you through the process of taking medication
- Ketamine Infusion Therapy
- This type of therapy will stimulate neuron growth in your brain that will bring about feelings of relaxation and peacefulness